hikmah...

"Menyebut yang benar tidaklah akan mendekatkan ajal dan tidak akan menjauhkan rezeki"

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

does it stated for real?....

More or less, I haven't wrote anythin' since a month ago.... nothin' could be more important than bloging while visiting to my buddies' blog.......

Well, i received quite a few no of msg regarding sodomy case against Malaysian ex-deputy PM, about his explanation and the journey he had to face all the while....

I have my own opinion about this case which I also discussed it with few friends and officemates, but then I have to keep the result of the conversation to myself due to not harm any party.

The thing that happened was so fast....I still remember, when I was in 'the publication', DSAI were still celebrating for their unexpected victory.....It wasn't long ago.....after the general election fever, continued with 'oilgate'.....then this..

what I need is...someone to help me out from this.....
someone who could tell me the truth....
who is the someone?......is he/she exist?.......Only Allah knows who......

No comments: