hikmah...

"Menyebut yang benar tidaklah akan mendekatkan ajal dan tidak akan menjauhkan rezeki"

Thursday, July 17, 2008

wish list.....

ermmm....my wish list will be:

1. apply for PRO in two years and back to my "real industry" in 5 years....(re-create: I think I'll be back to the industry after this contract ended)

2. buy a double-storey corner lot house....location will be reveal later...

3. get a Persona 1.6 in 3 years, Toyota Vios + Camry 2.4 in 5 years.....(macam CEO jer gaji aku ni)....

4. hantar mak and abah menunaikan haji after 5years....

5. married in 2-3 year. if syam refuse....I'll married someone else...I want kids before 27....that's it....

6. being in simple wed with close friends and family to save budget....btw all my friends invited....
7. prepared savings for my side-business....=p (so that I could stay at home with kids)

1 comment:

Malaysian Hollywood 2.0 said...

if syam refuse??? yakinlah... dia tak akan refuse.... Bye