hikmah...

"Menyebut yang benar tidaklah akan mendekatkan ajal dan tidak akan menjauhkan rezeki"

Saturday, March 8, 2008

FROM 3-8 of March 2008....

CRIME DESK
Just now, I was YM with Assim....he's covering "crime" now...hallo..it's crime...
Now, I think Assim is leading among other trainees from UiTM....
By the way, last few days, I got the chance to cover crime stories....hikhikhik....I went there with
my Spanish friends..some place at Jalan Berangan near Hotel Istana..but the moment we reached there...the senior told us that the body was sent to HKL already.

I missed the experience there...arghhhhhhhhh...
when i went back to the office they told me that the body belongs to Singaporean guy....and it is one of the ordinary case...What? murder like that became an ordinary one ar!!!!

FOOD REVIEW
hurm....on last thursday night, one of my senior reporter....Sean...had invited me for food review...yeah babe...
hurm...yummy....know what!!!I went for Italian Food at Desa Sri Hartamas....thats for free..
i had ordered "pizza topped makarana" something like that la...hurm...and many more...
yummy...burp....thats great...
im kind of much more love to this field...hahahhaha.....

GOLF MALAYSIAN OPEN 2008
I dont even know the guy who talked to me for the interview is the international golf player....
OMG....it's Thongchai Jaidee....i'm speechless.....
hikhikhikhik...i'll never forget that..
but the suck is..the event is at Kota Kemuning....
Im stuck with the jamm for hours and the journey like thousand years....
and I'm starving...
There's no food over there...
just the game and events...
are they an alien?
argh...
i just dont care how big is that event...how good are the players....but if they dont serve us (not even with a glass of water)....the event still sucks...

but..at the end of the day....it's only prove that..
THIS IS JOURNALISM...
what goes around comes around....
ELECTION
Election only happens in every four years...and for me being an attachment at here is a "luck"....this memorable situation will never been forgotten for the rest of my life....I got the chance to cover the election (even just key in the results..heheheh)
And today my many-many-many times stories came out....heheheheh....feel so good...
Everyone felt the same things like mine if they're story being published....


hope u guys enjoyed it....
tata...

No comments: