hikmah...

"Menyebut yang benar tidaklah akan mendekatkan ajal dan tidak akan menjauhkan rezeki"

Sunday, April 13, 2008

abandoned and stupidity......

Lately, I was abandoned my small and sweet daily journal....
Yesterday, when I saw it under my newspaper collection, I realized that I was put it aside...
Basically, if I damn frustrated that day and about to cry, then the journal will be my best friend that I can wrote anything and everything....I can curse someone on that...and rarely I'm using it for sweet things...only the most sweet things...
When I read from top to bottom, page to page...I noticed that it always be the same story...If it's not about "him"..it will be about stupid "things" with stupid enemy....
Maybe, the "things" didn't happened to me lately, that is why im out to write anything bout it...
For me, here is the best way to express anything..and now, I dont care if the person that im talking about is now reading this...
Life....life still remain the same for me....nothing has started for today, but last week, was the craziest week....
I went for 3 hours and a half of karaoke on Thursday (which is supposely be malam beribadat untuk Azim and Assim) with Qiller...damn..she and Mich are not only singing but also cursing people...
But Elsen......I never gonna believe it if it didn't happened in front of me...the "cursing part" of Qiller, Mich and Elsen are so.........
For a moment, me and Sean are speechless....kuang..kuang..kuang....(Sean speechless?)hahahhaha....
Being under on roof of M _ _ _ _ M _ _ _ maybe turned them to "something"....I hopes it won't last long...since I love them all....they are my best friends here....
Anyway, Rocio (my spanish amica) suprised that I still can talk with normal sound since I was yelling for 3 hours on the night before....
huhuhu..I told her that I was born to be a super duper karaoke singer....hakhakhak...
Besides that, I was polishing my nails with maroon colour on friday..(during friday prayer which is supposed to be the compulsory prayer for Azim n Assim again)...I dont know what happened to me next...
By the way, I'm going to remove the colour by tomorrow....
Since that...just wait for any stupidity that I'm going to commit for the whole week....
tunggu............

6 comments:

qilla said...

hehe..i'm born to curse ppl...especially bila gue karaoke..

shiela ismail said...

really ar? time karaoke only? that means whenever i heard u cursing people, that will be "you are singing la babe.."waa...so hard la now to recognize when you are singing or when you are cursing...huhuh

KC said...

astagfirullah al azim.........

xpe.. merasa la nikmat dunia dulu kan..

nak reply in english aku x reti sebab aku bukan practical kt english newspaper.
waakkakaka

shiela ismail said...

apa yang haram sgt ko ni assim....aku praktikal jer kat sini tapi takderla sehebat org2 yg praktikal kat TV....maklumla....maklumla kan..ko pon da sedia maklum...so tak yahla aku citer...

cik intan said...

adoi...rase bersalah plak ajo budak2 ni karaoke sambil memaki hamun... da ketagih plak...ko jgn jadi camtu plak sheila oi!hahahah!! (aku gune base melayu sbb base omputih aku sux!)

shiela ismail said...

biasala kak intan oi..benda2 camni tak yah ajar....kalo tekanan dtg, mcm2 benda unexpected yang boleh jadi...bak kata org...back to the nature....almaklumla..kerjaya mereka termasuk kak intan sendiri kan byk tekanan?...huhuhu...
(BM ke Bi ker tak kisah..yang penting kita cuba, yer tak?)