hikmah...

"Menyebut yang benar tidaklah akan mendekatkan ajal dan tidak akan menjauhkan rezeki"

Sunday, April 27, 2008

:: TV9 :: Close To Your Heart (Dekat di Hati)

I went for TV9 celebrated its second year in media industry.... It was a memorable moment since I had the chance met Jaclyn Victor....she sang 'dibawah pohon asmara' if im not mistaken and 'bleeding love' by Leona Lewis....

Another things is I shared a table with TV9 news presenter like Tajol etc...(p/s: Ayu jgn jeles) and with adik Azidi (Juara Bintang Kecil - at first aku punyala nak igt, anak saperla cam kenal ni, mati2 aku ingat anak sedara kengkawan aku ker....sekali bila dia naik stage nak buka mulut nyanyi lagu Mahakarya Cinta ngn Sway, terkeluar semua khazanah dlm telinga aku..dasat seh....)

The audiences also entertained by Anak Mami (drama series) comedians like Pie, Sheila Mambo, Fouziah Gous (if Im not mistaken again), Waheeda and many more....

But I cannot have much fun la since I went there for another assignment and I met Elly....TV9 theme was white and green, sib baik akak tak lari tajuk nok....

To whom that wears purple that day (mmg kena kutuk abisla dek)...salah masuk channel kata dek Elly...

I was rushed for Pc by Bukhari Che Muda and Datuk Farid, so Im not really enjoyed that moment...nak tangkap gamba pon terbantut.....

So here http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Saturday/National/2224192/Article/index_html
I shared a few info that I wrote last friday.....

....adios....