hikmah...

"Menyebut yang benar tidaklah akan mendekatkan ajal dan tidak akan menjauhkan rezeki"

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

::EURO 2008::

seems like everyone is posting their article, aku pon tak nak ketinggalan gak la...

The event that I went yesterday, had a specialty sket la.. which is...it is the bf's mother workplace...but unfortunately, I didn't saw her during that event... bout to tell the bf bout this yesterday but seems like he's not interested (he's damn tired, just back from work)...so just leave it...

But, when I saw my "stories" came out (read properly, it is stories not story ok....plural ok..not singular...'hikhikhik...) at today newspaper, NST page 18 -

http://www.nst.com.my/Wednesday/National/2227398/Article/index_html ...


and page 25 -

www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Wednesday/National/2227447/Article/index

felt like all my efforts being paid now....



I tried my best to write, learn my mistakes and did the same mistakes that make me felt like an 'idiota' (spanish term, but I bet everyone know bout it)....

maybe, they don't want to offer me job after this after review my 'well' performance here but it is ok...

It doesn't mean that my career stop here...life must goes on....

so....according to my "entertainment journalist" - a friend of mine....choose me, pick me and love me...(takder kene mengena pon...)

actually..the real one is "been there and done that, there's nothing to be regret"....
...lu pikirla sendiri.....as'kum....

2 comments:

qilla said...

qila: bagus.bangga ngan ko.pasni kna blanja makan satay
p/s: mcm knal je ayat choose... tue..hikhik

shiela ismail said...

tu sebab la aku tnya ko aritu...yerla...empunya badan punya hak cipta, kena la minta kebenaran..kang saman copyright lak....